MISS SUPERMODEL GLOBE INDIA 2022
All candidates are required to understand the mentioned terms and conditions in order to register and participate in MISS SUPERMODEL GLOBE 2022.
- The candidate has to be 18 years to 27 years.
- The candidate should be SINGLE, UNMARRIED, have no engagement, and have never been married before.
- The candidate should be a citizen by birth and must have a passport or valid ID to apply for the contest.
- The candidate should be a minimum of five feet & three-inch (160 cm) tall, without heels.
- The participant should not have any physical disability.
- The participant should not be involved in any active legal (civil or criminal case) records.
- The participant should not give/provide any incorrect or false information that can lead to disqualification of the candidate from the contest.
- Appropriate documentation regarding the age and residency status of the contestant must be submitted in order to meet eligibility requirements.
- Supermodel globe can use the picture of the participant for social media promotion and announcement purposes.
- The Justice region for all the legal issues is occupied at Noida, U.P, India.
- All the participants will have to abide by the decisions of respected judges.
- Only the founder, director, or CEO holds the right to take the final decision in unusual circumstances.
- Due to any reason if the participant is not available for following the procedure, then the same process will not be held for any participant.
- Registration fee will not be adjustable or refundable under any circumstances.
NOTE: ALL THE ABOVE-MENTIONED POLICIES, TERMS, CONDITIONS, RULES, AND REGULATIONS CAN BE AMENDED WITH THE DISCRETION OF THE FOUNDER & CEO DEPENDING UPON THE SITUATION.
This information is subjective and important for all the participants.
If you have read the above-mentioned information thoroughly, then you can AGREE to take this process further.